Monday 7 December 2015

Caitlyn Jenner Gives Kylie Underwear With Her Face on Them

Kylie Jenner is shocked when Caitlyn gifts her bra and panties


https://youtu.be/wZDl3GFIVwM


Caitlyn Jenner has an unique unpleasant surprise for little girl Kylie in this brand-new clip from this week’s Staying on par with the Hot and sexy celebrities Kardashians.


Caitlyn Jenner Gives Kylie Underwear With Her Face on Them The 66-year-old former Olympian hands the 17-year-old reality superstar matching bra and underwear– with her face on them!


“I just have a few these and also I’m visiting offer one to you,” Caitlyn tells her. “Are you prepared? Can you manage this?”.


When she hands them over, Sexy Celebrities Kylie states, “This is means too unsuitable for me to wear. I have my papa on my underwear celebrities pics.” Enjoy below!


More info Hollywood celebrities Scandals 2015 :-http://www.hollywoodhitz.com/category/scandal



Caitlyn Jenner Gives Kylie Underwear With Her Face on Them

No comments:

Post a Comment